Taste of the Mountain Food Event with Live Music from Jacob Hertzog : October 17
October 17, 2020 @ 5:00PM — 8:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Please join us for a culinary tour of the Mountain! This event will be primarily outdoors, and participants will be required to wear masks when traveling from stop to stop. The culinary tour will end with outdoor live music by Jacob Hertzog....a not-to-miss evening on the mountain!
A culinary tour of the Mountain that will take guests to four locations on our 32 acre campus. Executive Chef Justus Moll will prepare small plates with alcoholic drink pairings at each stop! Must be 21. Venues will be primarily outdoors (weather permitting), precautions will be taken to help participants maintain as much space as possible between themselves.
- First Course: Shiitake + Beet Mousse Canapé. Paired with a Ginger-Beet Collins cocktail.
- Second Course: Crispy Candy Pork Belly Slider --- Beer Braised Pork Belly + Pickled Shallot + Fried Jalapeno Crumble, nestled on a Buttered Slider Bun. Paired with Ozark APA.
- Third Course: Scallop Seared in Rendered Duck Fat atop a Maux Choux Croquette (a cake comprised of potato, corn, and shellfish) + Local Micro Greens. Paired with a chilled glass of Bubbles.
- Fourth Course: Lumpia --- Guamanian Style ‘Eggroll’ stuffed with Ground Pork + Shrimp + Cabbage + Onion + Carrot served with a Miso + Ginger + Soy sauce & Chive Oil. Paired with a Lotus Blossom Sake Cocktail.
- Fifth Course: A Two-Part Course: A) Spice-Crusted Tri-Tip + New Mexico Red Chili Sauce Drizzle + Encrusted Butternut Squash Saucer + Fried Kale Ribbons. B) Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Tart. Paired with a Cabernet.